Make A Difference in the Life of a Child
* Raffle Calendar
Zebra Crossings is selling a raffle calendar through November 30th.
Cost is $10 per calendar or three calendars for $25.
There will be a drawing every day during the month of December. The amount/prize shown each day is the prize you can win. Everyone purchasing a calendar will have 31 chances to win. If you win, your ticket will automatically be re-entered, allowing you the chance to win multiple prizes. Total value of all prizes listed is over $1,300!
To purchase raffle calendars you have two options:
- CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW via PayPal – enter "Raffle" in the tribute gift line item.
- Send us a check made payable to “Zebra Crossings” to 61 Locust Street, Dover, NH 03820.
With your help we can continue to grow our programs and reach more kids and families.
* Individuality Beads & Necklaces
Are you looking for a unique birthday, holiday or teacher appreciation gift?
Consider supporting the programs of Zebra Crossings by purchasing a Zebra glass bead for only $25. The bead comes with a donation card explaining the mission of Zebra Crossings and would be a beautiful addition to a Pandora bracelet. You can also order the bead with a leather necklace for an additional $5.
To purchase these unique beads you have two options:
1. Click here to visit our donations page and pay online via PayPal – enter “Bead” in the tribute gift line item.
2. Send us a check made payable to “Zebra Crossings” to 61 Locust Street, Dover, NH 03820.
Zebra Crossings greatly appreciates any local efforts to raise awareness and of course the funds to offer more programs to families. Please contact us if you are interested in organizing a local fundraising event.
If you would like to plan your own fundraiser with proceeds to support our kids and families...we offer a few considerations:
- The age and size of your group
- The amount of time available to organize your event
- Small initiatives are recommended for school projects such as:
- bake sales,
- collecting wish list items, etc.
For bigger initiatives there are great events such as concerts, festivals, tournaments, etc.
It is not always about the amount of money that is being raised. We also like to see increased awareness for the social and recreational needs of children with chronic health conditions. We appreciate the support from all events.
What your fundraising efforts could support…
- $ 50 - Program supplies and snacks
- $ 100 - $ 500 - Campership funds
- $ 500 - $1,000 - A half day program
- $ 1,000 – A day program for 25 participants
- $ 2,500 - A full adventure day for 20 participants
- $ 5,000 – A long weekend camp program for 25 participants