Make A Difference in the Life of a Child
2013 Camp Sponsorship Drive
Zebra Crossings needs your support to provide a powerful summer camp experience for a child with a chronic health condition. Many of our families face high out-of-pocket medical expenses, so the goal is to keep our camp fees affordable and provide camperships as needed. Please consider the levels of giving below and contact us for more information.
Level of Giving Who you support:
$ 25 - I Foster Circle ● One camper for a half day of camp
$ 50 - I Encourage Circle ● One camper for a full day of camp
$ 100 - I Care Circle ● One camper for week of half day camp
$ 250 - I Hope Circle ● One camper for a week of camp
$ 500 - I Dream Circle ● Two campers for a week of camp
$1,000 - I Believe Circle ● Four campers for a week of camp
Act now and click the green DONATE NOW button to the left. Together we will find strength in numbers!
Are you looking for a unique birthday, holiday or teacher appreciation gift?
Consider supporting the programs of Zebra Crossings by purchasing a Zebra glass bead for only $25. The bead comes with a donation card explaining the mission of Zebra Crossings and would be a beautiful addition to a Pandora bracelet. You can also order the bead with a leather necklace for an additional $5.
If you have questions, please email Astrid at
To purchase these unique beads you have two options:
1. Click here to visit our donations page and pay online via PayPal – enter “Bead” in the tribute gift line item.
2. Send us a check made payable to “Zebra Crossings” to 61 Locust Street, Dover, NH 03820.
Zebra Crossings greatly appreciates any local efforts to raise awareness and of course the funds to offer more programs to families. Please contact us if you are interested in organizing a local fundraising event.
If you would like to plan your own fundraiser with proceeds to support our kids and families...
we offer a few considerations:
- The age and size of your group
- The amount of time available to organize your event
- Small initiatives are recommended for school projects such as:
- bake sales,
- collecting wish list items, etc.
For bigger initiatives there are great events such as concerts, festivals, tournaments, etc.
It is not always about the amount of money that is being raised. We also like to see increased awareness for the social and recreational needs of children with chronic health conditions. We appreciate the support from all events.
What your fundraising efforts could support…
- $ 50 - Program supplies and snacks
- $ 100 - $ 500 - Campership funds
- $ 500 - $1,000 - A half day program
- $ 1,000 – A day program for 25 participants
- $ 2,500 - A full adventure day for 20 participants
- $ 5,000 – A long weekend camp program for 25 participants