We are excited to announce that Moms On The Run will be returning in 2022! Check back here for updates.
Due to current social distancing guidelines in place, the 14th Annual Moms On The Run 5K has transitioned to a virtual event.
We still aim to continue to celebrate this day and we encourage you to engage with us in honor of someone special or for mothers everywhere! Continue your family tradition and seek the silver lining during challenging times! We know we all need a healthy outlet, a boost of energy and to feel engaged during this time.
Registration is open through Sunday, May 10 at 6pm. Bibs will be emailed to you for downloading or printing.
- $15 for participants ages 13+
- First 300 registrations will receive a Moms On The Run neck tube (no sizing required)
- $10 for participants who do not wish a neck tube or missed the boat …
- $10 for youth ages 5-12 (all youth will receive a medal)
About swag: We had hoped to mail the bib, neck tube and/or medals before the weekend. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 delays in production and delivery times, we will not receive all items in time. We ask for your understanding. Please know that as soon as these items have been received, we will send them out to you.
About The Virtual Race
Join Zebra Crossings for the 14th Annual Moms On The Run 5K this Mother’s Day weekend. Our Facebook live stream virtual start is at 9:00am on Sunday!
Start & End Time:
- The time frame for this virtual race starts Saturday, May 9 at 7:00 am and end Sunday, May 10 at 7pm.
Please participate responsibly by maintaining social distancing guidelines. Find your preferred location that gives you space and map your own 5K route. You can be in the woods, in the park, in your neighborhood or on your treadmill. Please walk/run with your household herd only. This year, you can even bring your dog.
- After you finish your 5K, you can upload your time at https://www.gsrs.com/virtual to be entered into the prize drawing.
- Race results will be updated throughout the weekend at https://www.gsrs.com/raceresults.
- We will raffle off 6 gift cards donated by Runner’s Alley among all entries. If you never won a 5K, you can be a winner this time!
Support Zebra Crossings:
The proceeds of this event will benefit Zebra Crossings empowerment programs for youth and teens with chronic medical conditions. This year, we are ready to adapt our programs if needed. If we are unable to engage in person this summer, we are committed to providing fun and engaging virtual programs. Your continued support for our mission will enable us provide a support community for our youth and give parents respite time.
Theme it! Dazzle Us! Share Your Pictures To Win
Did you know a group of zebras is called a “Dazzle”? On your virtual 5K, dazzle yourself and those who are part of your herd (household only please). Be as creative as you like- unite your “herd” with patterns, colors, or full costumes!
Post your pictures to the Moms On The Run Facebook page. Ten gift cards of $25 will be awarded for the most creative outfits or herds! Pictures need to include your bib to qualify for this contest. Winners will be announced on social media and be notified via email as well.
- Upload your Dazzle pictures to the or to be part of the top 10 prize contest. Each entry can only win once.
We Thank Our 2020 Sponsors:
We are very grateful for the support of our Virtual 5K Sponsors!
We thank Joyce Design Solutions for their pro bono graphic design support.
For inquiries, or ways to support the event, contact us at [email protected] or 603-312-2052 x1.