Every program is staffed with trained and experienced facilitators in a 1:12 participant to staff ratio. However, we promise parents that we provide supervision within a 1:6 ratio for our youth programs and 1:10 ratio for our teen programs with the support of program volunteers.
We are currently hiring program staff for our Summer Camps.
- Day Camp: July 7-11, 2014
- Exploration Camp: August 4-8, 2014
- Camp Spinnaker: August 17-22, 2014 (overnight camp)
For more details: ZC Camp Positions 2014.pdf
General Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee a cabin group of 6-12 campers together with a program volunteer
- Help youth to feel comfortable and included in the community
- Lead a variety of activities and follow program and safety guidelines
- Help set the tone and energy of our program by bringing enthusiasm and modeling FUN
Commitment & Requirements:
- Be able to join us for the full week of camp
- Attend a one day staff training session prior to camp
- Minimum age is 20 years old and completed one year of college (or equivalent experience)
- Experience facilitating youth or education programs
- We will conduct background and reference checks on all staff.
Contact us if you need school credit hours. We have more program options available.