Our programs are sponsored through donations and families only pay a small program fee to commit to the program. However, this fee should not prohibit anyone from joining our programs as we will waive it if needed.
Each program has its own criteria for participation based on medical diagnosis and age group.
Please click on the following links for the general criteria. In 2015 programs we serve children with:
- Heart Condition
- Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
- Severe Allergies & Autoimmune Disorders
- Skin Conditions
Our program offerings and activities vary and therefore at times the criteria for participation may vary. We try to offer inclusive programs but need to make sure that every participant will be able to safely participate in the event.
To attend a program you/your child must:
- Have a diagnosis of a chronic medical condition. Please contact us with questions.
- Be in the age group of the specific program option: please note that age guidelines may vary per program based on the activities that are offered:
- Between the ages of 6-9 for our Youth Programs ("Zebras Group")
- Between the ages of 10-13 for Youth Programs ("Monkeys Group)
- Between the ages of 13-15 for Teen Programs
- Where you live does not matter. If you are willing to travel to our program and we have an opening….you are welcome to join us!